Top four areas of specialty
- Parent & teen conflict/Teen issues
- Couples counseling
- Depression & Anxiety
- Masters of Social Work, California State University Northridge, 2012
- Bachelors degree in Psychology, California State University Northridge, 2009
- License No. and State: ACSW 64521 California
- Supervisor Name: Donald Goodman
- Supervisor License: LCSW, 22798, California
- Over 10 years of experience working in the field of social work with diverse populations from child, teens, families, substance abuse/addiction and mental health
- 8 years of experience dealing with the issues surrounding the juvenile population such as delinquency, runaways, substance abuse, self mutilation, ADHD & suicide ideation
- 5 years of experience working in child and family welfare working with individuals, couples, and families from intake to reunification or adoption.
I have 10 years experience working in the field of social work with many different populations. I have found that the clients that find the greatest success are those that have a desire to change and are willing to put in the work. I love seeing the amazing healing power that can come when clients overcome difficulties. Meeting with clients on their first intake assessment and then sitting with them as they work and grow on their journey towards happiness in this life is why I came into this field of Social Work.
My years of experience working with children and teens has allowed me to connect and empathize with them on a very deep level. I have 5 years working in child welfare completing interviews with children and parents, providing crisis intervention for families and teaming with community resources to develop plans to address issues that brought them to this point and how they can utilize their resources to make improvements and find joy as a family.
Through my unique experience working with clients I have developed ability to assist them in realizing they can overcome any of life’s difficulties. I specialize in crisis intervention and assisting clients on their journey for real happiness. Happiness is different for each person and so is the process of obtaining it. What sets me apart from other therapists is my ability to create a safe place for clients to come and together we are able create their own unique path toward achieving their goals and overall experience their greatest sense of happiness.