Top Four Areas of Specialty
- Anxiety and Trauma
- Relationship and Marital Problems
- Work and Financial Stress
- Clinical supervisor for the Department of Mental Health.
- Field Instructor for graduate student interns from UCLA and USC
- Three years as a Preceptor for the USC Master’s in Social Work
- Facilitated psychotherapy to patients since 1995.
- Worked in Inpatient Psychiatric Hospital Adult and Adolescent Units, Outpatient treatment, Mental Health Adult and Juvenile justice systems, and Psychiatric Mobile Response Teams.
Congratulations on taking the initial steps to address the painful or troubling issue in your life. I find it very important that you take the time to explore the right match for you when choosing a pscyhotherapist. Indeed, ask yourself: Will I be comfortable in sharing painful or intimate issues with this therapist over time? Do the area(s) of expertise match with my needs? Will my values and worldviews be respected during the course treatment?. I offer a free, no-obligation, initial consultation to discuss issues at hand, and to determine if we are a good fit for each other.
I offer straight-forward, goal oriented, solution-based therapy to address your concern or painful situation. I work with adults and adolescents, and usually refer out children younger than 10 years of age. I never keep anyone in treatment longer than necessary, and I’m available 24 hours for any crisis.
I have an office space in Valencia, but offer the flexibility of home visits if deemed clinically necessary.